Les articles, interviews et communiqués de presse concernant Carbonium & Cibola Partners sont publiés dans la rubrique Actualités :
- June 25-27, 2019, Yang Zhang, Partner of Cibola Partners, attends in Casablanca the International Seminar on greening Africa's financial system co-hosted by Tsinghua University and Casablanca Finance City.
- June 13, 2019, Alexandre Borde speaks at the 15th Annual Forum of the Tunisian Economists Association , about Energy Transition Financing, taking place in Hammamet, Tunisia.
- April 5, 2019, Cibola Partners, en partenariat avec CBS, organise à l'Assemblée Nationale à Paris le Forum des Femmes Leaders pour la Coopération & le Développement.
- March 4, 2019, Carbonium & Cibola Partners is assisting the Commonwealth of Dominica in the Green Climate Fund accreditation process of two national banks.
- February 26-28, 2019, Le Ban present at the 22nd meeting of the GCF Board in Songdo, Republic of Korea.
- February 20-21, 2019, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium & Cibola Partners at the Joint OECD-ECE Seminar on Green Accounting in Geneva.
- December 18 and 21, 2018, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium and Cibola Partners, is advising Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan on green GDP and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- December 13, 2018, Cibola Partners and Carbonium, in partnership with The Bridge Tank, launch a thematic morning event to take place every three months in Paris, for our French speaking clients. The first event focuses on "access to climate finance to leverage exports". Cibola Partners et Carbonium, en partnenariat avec le Bridge Tank, lancent une série d'événements thématiques trimestriels, sous format de petits-déjeuners, pour nos clients francophones.Le premier petit-déjeuner porte sur l'accès à la finance climat à l'export.
- November 16, 2018, Standard Times, Environment Protection Agency and Partners facilitates the validation of the National Adaptation Plan Framework in Sierra Leone".
- November 15, 2018, Carbonium participated to the validation of the Sierra Leone National Adaptation Plan (NAP) framework in Freetown, with the support of the NAP Global Network.
- October 18 - 20, 2018, Carbonium at the GCF B21 in Bahrain.
- October 10 & 11, 2018, Le Ban, Partner of Carbonium, panelist at the GCF Private Investment for Climate Conference, in Incheon, South Korea.
- August 29, 2018, L'Echo, L'Europe doit viser une taxe carbone aux importations (Tribune de Philippe Coste, Hakima El-Haité , Axel Michaelowa et Joël Ruet).
- August 5, 2018, L'Opinon, Pour financer la promesse de la COP21, l’Europe doit établir une taxe carbone aux importations (Tribune co-signée par Philippe Coste, VP de Carbonium).
- July 24, 2018, Alexandre Borde, speaker at an event organized by the Jiangsu Taixing High-tech Industry Park.
- July 16-20, 2018, Carbonium, a member of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), attended the Regional Forum for National Designated Entities from Asia and the Pacific in Seoul, South Korea.
- July 1 to 4, 2018, Le Ban, Partner of Cibola Partners, attends the 20th Board Meeting of the GCF (B.20) in Songdo, South Korea.
- June 26, 2018, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium, was invited in Haiti as a speaker to present the Private Sector Facility of the Green Climate Fund. He also interacted during a roundtable with Prof. Kelly Sims Gallagher, Tufts University and a former Climate Change Advisor at the White House.
- June 19, 2018, Carbonium selected by AFD as part of a consortium led by Egis on climate change adaptation / L'AFD attribue un contrat-cadre de quatre ans au groupement Egis dont Carbonium fait partie. Press Release / Communiqué de Presse
- June 7, 2018, Cibola Partners and China Tiesiju Civil Engineering Group (CTCE) sign a strategic partnership under the One Belt One Road Initiative. Press Release
- April 25, 2018, Interview of Yang Zhang by the radio LCF (La Chine en France) about how to earn incomes from your ecological transition.
- April 23, 2018, Yang Zhang, Partner, Cibola Partners, was invited by the Bridge Tank to present our activities during the welcome meeting of the China Academy of Science Delegation in Paris.
- March 5, 2018, Carbonium participated to the 19th Board of the Green Climate Fund (GCF). Press Release
- December 11, 2017, In the context of the One Planet Summit, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium, speaks atUNESCO headquarters on "a pathway to enhancing climate finance through youth and education".
- November 3, 2017, Carbonium intervenes at the National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Financing Strategy Workshop in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, to advise the country on climate finance, with the support of the US Aid and IISD.
- October 1-2, 2017, Carbonium present at the 18th meeting of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Board in Cairo, Egypt.
- September 11, 2017, Carbonium organizes a roundtable at the Climate Chance World Summit in Agadir, Morocco on "Urban mobility and financing".
- July 5-6, 2017, Carbonium present at the 17th meeting of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Board in Songdo, South Korea.
- June 2, 2017, Carbonium launches a new blog and a new tag line #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain.
- April 4-6, 2017, Carbonium present at the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Board meeting (B16) in Songdo, South Korea. Press Release / Communiqué de Presse / Comunicado de Prensa / 新闻稿.
- April 3-5, 2017, Carbonium attends the 9th CTCN Advisory Board Meeting in Bonn, Germany.
- March 21-23, 2017, Carbonium participe à la mission économique à Nanjing à l'invitation de la Fondation Prospective et Innovation, de la Municipalité de Nanjing et de SEIBA (Sino Euro Industry and Business Association).
- March 17, 2017, The Green Climate Fund accreditates Carbonium as "Accredited Observer" for the private sector.
- February 21, 2017, Alexandre Borde presents the opportunities in cleantech financing between France and China during the visit of the delegation of the Municipality of Nanjing in France. This event is organized by the Fondation Prospective et Innovation.
- January 25-27, 2017, Carbonium was present at the International Private Equity Market (IPEM) in Cannes, France, to prepare the launch of its sister company Cibola Partners.
- November 3, 2016, Philippe Coste, Vice-président de Carbonium, intervient au colloque intitulé "L'Afrique est notre avenir, pour le pire ou pour le meilleur" au Sénat. Ouverture du colloque par M. Jean-Pierre Raffarin, ancien Premier Ministre et Président de la Commission des affaires étrangères de la défense et des forces armées du Sénat et M. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, Président de la République du Mali.
- September 27-29, 2016, Charles Muyembe, Carbonium's representative in Kenya, speaks at the Forum for National Designated Entities (NDEs) of the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in Nairobi, Kenya.
- July 19-20, 2016, During the Climate MEDCOP, Carbonium participated in the "City Climate Finance Training" program in Tangier. Our experts Lofti Hamza and Le Ban spoke about the "solutions économiques et financières appliquées au Maghreb pour favoriser l'action locale de lutter contre le changement climatique".
- June 8, 2016, Carbonium participated in the Green Bonds Conference entitled "Beyond transparency: unlocking the full potential of green bonds", co-organized by the Institute for Climate Economics, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Mirova (Natixis Asset Management) and EDF. The event was organized at the Headquarters of the French Development Agency (AFD) in Paris.
- May 5-6, 2016, Carbonium is invited by the China Recycling Resource Association from the Ministry of Environment to make a presentation of the climate and carbon market mechanisms, following the COP-21. The three-days event took place in Shenzhen.
- March 10, 2016, Carbonium is invited by Casablanca Finance City Authority to present the opportunities in the field of climate finance for Morocco, in view of the COP-22 which will take place in Marrakech in November 2016.
- February 19, 2016, Carbonium advises the West-African Development Bank (BOAD) on climate finance. The assignment, financed by the European Investment Bank, includes the accreditation of BOAD to the Green Climate Fund (GCF) as well as GCF project formulation.
- December 7, 2015, Philippe Coste, VP of Carbonium, speaker at Allen & Overy in Paris, on « Green Economy, China and France: Acting Together ».
- December 3, 2015, Article de Abderrafia Zouiten et Philippe Coste dans les pages Opinions de La Tribune, "Ce n'est pas un hasard si en 2016 la #COP22 se tiendra à Marrakech…".
- November 10, 2015, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium, is nominated as expert to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) for CDM Registration and Issuance.
- November 3 & 4, 2015, Carbonium is invited by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and Plan Bleu to participate to the 5th Steering Committee Meeting and final event of the MedPartnership and ClimVar & ICZM Projects in Athens.
- October 19, 2015, Philippe Coste et Le Ban, respectivement Vice-Président et Directeur Chine de Carbonium, participent au Europe-Chine des Affaires (International Capital Conference) en présence de Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Président de la Commission des affaires étrangères du Sénat français, et de hauts dignitaires chinois.
- June 17, 2015, Carbonium cited about the Green Climate Fund in "Bonnes nouvelles d'Afrique: un temps d'avance pour Bordeaux", Agence d'Information d'Afrique Centrale.
- June 12, 2015, Intervention de Philippe Coste, VP de Carbonium sur le finance climat, à Bordeaux, dans le cadre du cycle de conférences "Bonnes Nouvelles d’Afrique, sur le thème "La présence financière française en Afrique".
- May 19, 2015, Carbonium is supporting Djibouti in the preparation of the COP-21 to be held in Paris in December 2015, "La Nation - le Quotidien djiboutien"
- April 30, 2015, the Minister of Environment and Sustainable Development of Senegal, Abdoulaye Baldé, launches the National Climate Fund with an annual budget of 60 million USD. UNDP is the strategic partner of the ministry and Carbonium acts as the climate finance advisory firm.
- April 2, 2015, Philippe Coste, Vice-president of Carbonium, meets in Bangui Mrs. Charlotte Isabelle Gaudeuille, Minister for Water, Forestry and Fishing, and Mr. Robert Namsenei, Minister of Environment, Ecology and Sustainable Development of the Central African Republic. Mr. Coste heads a mission on adaptation to climate change and water management supported by the African Development Bank (AfDB).
- March 10 & 11, 2015, Carbonium contributes to the Second Meeting of the Advisory Panel to the Regional Climate Change Adaptation Framework in the Mediterranean, Athens, Greece.
- February 17 & 18, 2015, Carbonium participates to the Conference on the Review of the Mediterranean Strategy for Sustainable Development, Floriana, Malta.
- December 19, 2014, Contribution at the Final Workshop on "Advancing Shanghai Carbon Market through Emissions Trading Scheme", organized by the Asian Development Bank in Beijing, PRC.
- 18, 2014, Participation to the First Meeting of the Advisory Panel to the Regional Climate Change Adaptation Framework in the Mediterranean, organized by UNEP MAP in Athens, Greece.
- December 17, 2014, Keynote speech at the National Seminar on the "Replication of Payment for Environmental Services mechanisms at national policy level", organized by MENARID and UNDP in Tehran, Iran.
- December 15, 2014, La Nation - Seychelles, "Stakeholders seek to develop sustainable finance framework for protected areas".
- November 26, 2014, Dakar Actu,"Le fonds national climat lancé hier : « un outil pour accéder directement aux fonds internationaux de climat »", Edition du 26 novembre 2014 (in French).
- September 18, 2014, Carbonium advises Senegal in the setting-up of its National Climate Fund. Press Release in English / Communiqué de Presse en français.
- April 4, 2014, Interview d'Alexandre Borde sur Radio Bonesha au Burundi sur la finance carbone.
- February 10, 2014, Avis d'Expert de Philippe Coste "Système d'Echange d'Emissions de CO2 : ça bouge en Asie", , Actu-Environnement.
- December 9, 2013, Carbonium involved in the design of the Shanghai carbon market. Press Release in English / Communiqué de Presse en français.
- October 31st, 2013, Philippe Coste, VP of Carbonium, speaker at "La révision de la directive ETS : Que va-t-il advenir de la réglementation carbone ?", Development Institute International in Paris.
- September 20th, 2013, Carbonium, speaker at "Conference & Exhibition on 'European Green Business Solutions for Vietnam' at the Melia Hanoi".
- May 2nd, 2013, Oxford University Press, "The Economic Impacts of Natural Disasters", Alexandre Borde, Directeur de la Publication et co-éditeur avec Debarati Guha-Sapir et Indhira Santos.
- April 1st, 2013, Carbonium interviewed by Canal + (in French). Documentaire "Spécial Investigation" sur le marché du CO2.
- March 22nd, 2013, L'Economiste, "Distinction mondiale pour la STEP de Marrakech", Edition n°3994 (in French).
- March 21st, 2013, Alexandre Borde, CEO of Carbonium, advisor as economist to the Directorate General for Productivity in Turkey, on "Enhancement of Institutional Capacity of DGP on EU Enterprise and Industrial Policy and Environment Acquis".
- January 14th, 2013, Avis d'Expert de Philippe Coste "La finance carbone est pleine d'avenir", Actu-Environnement.
- November 2012, Henri Frachon, engineer at Carbonium, is cited in the paper The Macedonian power company ELEM is pioneering, with the development of a hybrid concentrated solar power in Bitola"", Energy and Ecology n°135, page 6.
- October 23, 2012, Philippe Coste joins Carbonium as Deputy Managing Director / Philippe Coste rejoint Carbonium en qualité de Directeur Général Délégué.Press Release in English / Communiqué de Presse en français.
- October 4, 2012, Carbonium presents, together with the engineering company Artelia and the Macedonian state-owned power company ELEM the results of a study on Solar repowering of the coal-fired thermal power plant of Bitola , at the Energetics 2012 International Symposium in Ohrid, Macedonia
- September 10 & 11, 2012, Carbonium moderates the UNFCCC / UNDP seminar on Programmes of Activities (PoA) in Dakar, Sénégal.
- July 30 & 31, 2012, Carbonium moderates the UNFCCC / UNDP seminar on Programmes of Activities (PoA) in Luanda, Angola.
- April 26, 2012, Carbonium, contributor of the International Workshop on Bamboo Green Growth and Carbon Finance in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- March 30, 2012, Radio Rwanda (Journal de 20 heures, in French).
- March 29, 2012, Carbonium presented the calculation of the Grid Emissions Factor (GEF) of Rwanda during a seminar organized for the purpose by the Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA) in Kigali.
- February 1st, 2012, Philippe Coste, Special Advisor of Carbonium, speaks at the second EEP Mekong Regional Forum: "Looking towards 2020: CDM Opportunities in the Mekong Region".
- December 2011, Energy & Ecology n°120 (in English, page 3)
- December 3, 2011, Carbonium present at COP17/CMP7 in Durban as part of the French side-events under the climate negociation: Rural Carbon Program implementation in China, and potential for replication in Africa, hosted by FFEM/AFD/ACCA21.
- November 8, 2011, Alexandre Borde, Directeur général de Carbonium, intervient à la conférence Green Dating "Le carbone dans tous ses états" à 19 heures au siège de la banque HSBC, 109 avenue des Champs-Elysées, Paris 8ème.
- July 3, 2011, Carbonium present at Africa Carbon Forum from July 4 to 6, 2011 in Marrakech: Press Release in English / Communiqué de Presse en français.
- 2011年6月26日，金融界: 市场在变化，我们的业务也在变化
- June 26, 2011, Finances JRJ, "We are adapting our business to the evolution of the Chinese carbon market" (in Chinese).
- June 22, 2011, Agence Française de Développement, lettre du DG n°25, "Evolution de nos conditions d'intervention en Chine" (in French).
- April 30, 2011, Intervention à la journée de réflexion "Sénégal, Développement des Infrastructures et Croissance Economique Durable" à Paris, à l'Université Panthéon Sorbonne.
- March 30, 2011, Agence Française de Développement (Press Release), "Toute première vente de crédits carbone du Panda Standard-Projet de reforestation financé par l’AFD" / "由法国开发署资助的首个熊猫标准碳减排项目实现首笔交易" (in French and in Chinese)
- March 29, 2011, Sina News, "China's first voluntary emissions reduction standard to achieve the first transaction" (in Chinese)
- March 7, 2011, Macedonian Information Agency, "French grant for Bitola thermal-dynamic plant feasibility study".
- January 21, 2011, "Carbonium se félicite du vote des Etats Membres sur l’avenir du marché du carbone" (Communiqué de Presse)
- November 12, 2010, "Signature d’un Protocole d’Accord sur le MDP dans le domaine des énergies renouvelables au Vietnam" (Communiqué de Presse)
- November 5, 2010, At the occasion of the visit of Chinese President Hu Jintao in France, the Agence Française de Développement (AFD) is announcing that Carbonium will be the carbon advisor of a carbon rural project in Yunnan and Sichuan.
- October 28, 2010, Carbonium contributing to the meeting "China's Changing Carbon Markets" organized in Beijing by the Sustainable Development Working Group of the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Française en Chine.
- October 6, 2010, "Carbonium organizing a Workshop at the Latin American Carbon Forum 2010" (Press Release)
- October 6, 2010, Carbonium, contributor of the Event "CO2 and You' - the business of carbon compensation" organized by the Australian Business In Europe.
- July 2, 2010, Energy Risk, "The slow growth of the carbon offsets market"
- June 30, 2010, Carbonium, partner and contributor of the Conference "Marché carbone : nouvelle régulation, nouvelles perspectives" with Michel Prada, President of the Commission on the regulation of the carbon market.
- June 15, 2010, Opening of a Carbonium Representative Office in Beijing, China (Press Release)
- 二零一零年六月十五日，新开Carbonium北京驻华代表处 (咨詢通告)
- April 2010, Commerce International n°62, "Carbon tax in Indonesia - Industrialists and NGOs sceptical"
- April 20, 2010, "Carbonium se félicite des conclusions du rapport de la Commission Prada sur la régulation du marché du CO2" (Communiqué de Presse)
- April 20, 2010, "Carbonium supports the conclusions of the report from the Prada Commission on the regulation of the CO2 market" (Press Release)
- February 25, 2010, TV Channel 27 (in Russian)
- February 24, 2010, VIMPEL TV, "French-ukrainian cooperation" (in Russian)
- February 20, 2010, Economic Pravda, "The French involved in waste management in the Donbass" (in Ukrainian)
- February 19, 2010, Radio Svoboda, "In Donetsk, waste management will be done using French experience" (in Ukrainian)
- February 4, 2010, "Carbonium organizing a side-event on Joint Implementation (JI) at Carbon Market Insights 2010" (Press Release)
- December 2009, Energy & Ecology n°112, "Emissions Reduction requires strong expertise in JI Mechanism" (in Bulgarian, page 12 and English, page 14)
- October 28, 2009, Carbonium present at Green Hub Korea 2009" (Press Release)
- October 8, 2009, Compensation volontaire et Contribution Climat-Énergie : deux moyens complémentaires de lutte contre le changement climatique" (Press Release, in French)
- May 2009, L'Expansion, "Les cours des droits à polluer n'ont pas fini de faire du yoyo" (in French)
- February 5, 2009, Opening of a Carbonium Branch in Latin America (Press Release)