- Some companies are forced to limit or reduce their greenhouse gas emissions or use green electricity under international or regional regulations;
- Others wish to contribute to the protection of the environment and convey an eco-responsible image to their customers, who are increasingly concerned and attentive to respect for nature;
- In both cases, there are green products (carbon credits, guarantees of origin, etc.) are available on the market to offset greenhouse gas emissions or buy green electricity.
Carbonium assists its customers in the purchase or sale of green products
- Analysis of eligibility, risks and needs of the buyer or seller;
- Assistance in negotiating carbon credit purchase/sale contracts, local monitoring and direct contact with buyers;
- Intermediation of all CO2 products (EUA, CER, ERU, AAU, AAU, VCS, swaps, etc.) and green certificates (or guarantee of origin). Focus on the post-Kyoto phase (Phase 3);
- Structured product intermediation: swaps, options, etc..;
- Identification of buyers (direct contact between the parties);
- Organisation of international calls for tenders for sale.
Our added value
- Global view of the market;
- Strong expertise in risk assessment;
- Local presence and close to the sellers;
- Understanding the needs of buyers;
- Advantageous commercial conditions.