Renewable energies are increasingly important in the French and global energy landscape, and politicians and major groups are aware of the importance of developing these energies to face climate change and move towards decentralized energy independence.
- However, financing is not always secure and the actors in the renewable energy sectors face several challenges
- In this context, the success of a renewable energy project requires a global understanding of the technical, environmental, institutional and financial issues involved
Carbonium supports companies and policy makers in the development of their renewable energy projects
- Project and due diligence selection
- Potential study by type of energy: wind, solar, biomass, etc.
- Development of renewable potential and resources in developing countries in particular
- Financial support (market research, financing plans, etc.)
- Support for the implementation of incentive policies
- Strategic and investment advice